Tallman Pools is the manufacturer that has pioneered selling pools directly to the homeowner. This eliminates the middle-man and saves you an average of $10,000. Plus, you have the confidence in knowing that your pool has been installed by true professionals.
Tallman Pools will assist you in finding the contractors needed to complete your swimming pool project and we will work with these contractors hand-in-hand from start to finish.
OUR ASSISTED INSTALLATION INCLUDES:
- Assisting you in choosing the perfect pool for your family.
- Coordinating the delivery time of your pool with you and your excavator.
- Mr. Tallman will personally speak with your excavator and go over the dig instructions prior to delivery.
- Our installers will check the measurements of the hole and work with your excavator to make any necessary adjustments once they arrive.
- Work with your excavator to prepare the hole with stone and install your Water Inspection Port, Daylight Drain, or Well Point.
- Prepare the pool to be off loaded and set in the hole.
- Guide the pool into the hole and level pool with laser transit.
- Begin to fill pool with water.
- Assist your excavator in beginning the backfill process.
- Assist in supporting/reinforcing any steps, seats, tables, tanning ledges, etc.
- Setup the pool equipment and connect to plumbing lines.
- Temporarily set up pump on 11Ov power allowing us to make sure that all your equipment is working properly.
- Work with your excavator to do more backfilling. (Note: The backfill cannot be completed until the pool is full of water. Our installers will explain how to complete the backfill once the pool is full).
- Our installers will provide you with your pool and equipment warranty information and an additional instruction sheet. They will also show you how to maintain your pool by going over how to operate your equipment as well as how to clean and care for your pool.
- Our crew will be on-site for approximately two days. They will not leave your site until you are fully satisfied.
- Mr. Tallman will personally speak with your electrician, as well as your concrete mason, to review the specifications of your project.
The only contractors you will need will be an excavator, an electrician and someone to complete your concrete deck. Over the years, we have worked with thousands of contractors and will be happy to assist you in finding the right ones for your project.